Friday 10 August 2012

KANGEN BAND PUJAAN HATI




Not everything that we done will always keep our smile forever......
sometime it will make you crying
sometime it teach you how to be strong
And sometime, its like,.... something  damn
maybe I have take the wrong way...
To make someone special in my heart...
I'm sorry to my own self and my own heart...
i hurt you..i kill our soul..
i make you crying cause him....
i make you blind cause him
i destroy you cause him....
Im sorry!!!!!!
I be blind cause i love him..
I know we are can't together and never...
But i cant stop from loving him...
Maybe my friend right.
I should forget him and open my heart to other person....
I try it...but I cant...
Everytime i try it...i feel its something bad was happening..
I think Someone angry me...

Now he keep shuuttttt.....with no words....
I dont why...
I miss him....:(
Can you understand me???
I wish Allah will keep u save everywhere u r...
I know you not understand me...
YES i MISS U...I try to make you understand...
But i dont how..... 
I hope u will always happy,smile as long as you life....:)
Even you not feel what I want...
I just want You know I love you......


And..Maybe one day we can face to face...
maybe it will happening when i got the strength to see you...
huhuhu....
I hope, at the time I can see you smile
and I want you know what in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment